Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thoughts

Wow it has been a while. Not wanting to - but just finding myself busy and alas unmotivated. I think we all have times like this. The trouble is, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is just feeling fat and old and useless. Sometimes I think young people don't think we have a life or ever had a life and our opinions don't matter. Oh well, I need to push past this and count on God for a little peace in my life.

The weather has gotten beautiful and I can so appreciate it after such a long winter. I guess this is a time to appreciate and revel in the small things in my life. Sometimes I want to beg God to make everything good for me and my family. But I know that in doing so, we would fail to grow into the strong people God wants us to be. I want life to be easy but it never is. I want life to be a rose bush without the thorns. I should know by now this isn't His way.

Day to day faith is just plain hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment